Terms and conditions
Excursions & Mini Cruises</h3
1) A 50% deposit is required in order to make a booking.
2) The remaining 50% has to be paid within 15 days before the boarding date in order to confirm it.
Client’s cancellation policy
1) If you cancel your booking 30 days before the date of the excursion, you will be totally reimbursed.
2) If you cancel it 15 days before the date of the excursion, you will be reimbursed half the amount you have already paid.
3) If you don’t show up for the scheduled excursion, no refund will be issued.
4) If the weather is not good enough to guarantee your safety on board during the excursion, you will be totally reimbursed or, alternatively, you will have the opportunity to reschedule it.
Cancellation made by Italy Experience
In this case you will have the right to choose among 3 options:
- Total reimbursement.
- An equal or better level Yacht/Gozzo with the same conditions.
– A voucher usable within a year
Our boats offer Refund Guarantee. In order to use it our customers have to send us an email no later than the 1st hour of rental. If they do it, our captain will disembark the passengers at the nearest port. Moreover, Italy Experience will provide them with private transfer to their residence (transfer service is included from the Sorrento and Amalfi coast only).